Site Meter

quinta-feira, 19 de novembro de 2015

MODELOS DE MALHA


#revealyourself



Florian Bornschier Fitness Model

Förmchen! Keep going! Natural Bodybuilding! #florianbornschier #posing #active #bodybuilding #cardio #cleaneating #determination #diet #eatclean #exercise #fit #fitness #fitnessaddict #fitnessmodel #fitspo #getfit #gym #health #health #healthy #healthychoices #instagood #instahealth #lifestyle #motivation #photooftheday #strong #train #training #workout #morningTrain Insane… To reach your goals! #bulkpowders #florianbornschier #green #sixpack #abs #squats #bodybuilding #bar #proteinbar #bulkpowders @bulkpowders_de  (hier: Clever Fit)@geradogabe… Great physique and awesome guy! #garadogabe #florianbornschier #fitness #bodybuilding #training #dumpbell #cologne #masterpiece #mate #florianbornschier #green #vegetarian #nutrition #naturalbodybuildingFibo 2015 mit newcomer @pumping.sophia.thiel echtes Vorbild! Weiter so! #fitess #fibopower #fibo2015 #ga #florianbornschier #fitness #bodybuilding #training #dumpbell #cologne #masterpiece #mate #cleverfitSpartan Race Munich #spartan #race #spartanrace #training #mud #barbedwire #crawl #sprint #aroo #reebok #revealyourself #bulkpowdersde #bulkpowders #florianbornschier #amazing thanks a lot for your help @imwphoto @kacktusss @alexbrechtlZyzz is back! #zyzz #pose #sixpack #lifestyle @andysuryandi @amazing @shredded_life_ #shredded #natty ##training #dumpbell #advice #muscle #abs #squats #bodybuilding #florianbornschier #fitness #lifestyle #covermodelcontestNever give up! Work for your dreams! Doesnt matter how long it will take @andysuryandi #mirrorflex #pump #igniting #gear


Alex Brechtlhttps://instagram.com/alexbrechtl/



Sunday = fun day (for my weaknesses)! To become successful at anything in life you need to strengthen your strengths and "manage" (aka work) on your weaknesses. One of my major weaknesses - despite my hair ;) - is the Snatch. After 1000m on the Rower and some dynamic stretching I started my workout with a 12' EMOM Tall-Power Snatch Complex: 1 High-Hang, 1 Mid-Hang, 1 Full with 70kg (154lbs). Whenever I train on my own, I film at least one of my sets. Why? Because "you can't see the picture when you are in the frame!" :) This way I can get a better grasp of my performance (execution, form etc.). Additionally I send it over to some of my PT-buddies to get a somewhat neutral, objective analysis. I highly recommend you to do the same, when you are training on your own. If you want to perform at your best - no matter what areas of your life, get a coach or people/friends etc. that support you like. A good example is this little group of ladies supporting each other on their way to ultimate fitness and sexiness: 👉@strongereverydamnday 😎đŸ’ȘđŸ’ȘđŸ’Ș #crossfit #crossfitter #bodybuilding #bodybuilder #fitness #athlete #sunday #workout #work #weaknesses #strength #snatch #complex #olylifts #olympiclifting #film #buddies #pt #fitfam #picture #perform #best #maximum #coach #friends #ladies #workonyourself #motivation #inspiration @bulkpowders_uk
Um vĂ­deo publicado por Fitness Inspiration & Fun (@alexbrechtl) em



Why "ass-to-grass" aka ATG, when I can go "nose-to-wall" aka NTW? ;) All kidding aside, in my opinion Wall-Squats are absolutely essential to keep your squat-form and squat-technique "in check" (especially for Olympic lifting and Bodybuilding). With Wall-Squats you will learn how to keep up your body as upright as possible, your knees in line with your toes and your weight evenly balanced on your feet while pushing through your heels on the way up. Doing them regularly will have a tremendous effect on your heavy squats - performance- and health-wise. Did them end of a crueling leg-workout Tabata-style for 8 rounds of 20 sec. on/10 sec. off for a total of 4 minutes. :) #crossfit #bodybuilding #olympiclifting #fitness #athlete #wall #squats #squat #train #training #workout #gym #bb #tabata #wod #performance #technique #health #healthy #longevity #inspiration #motivation #dedication #determination
Um vĂ­deo publicado por Fitness Inspiration & Fun (@alexbrechtl) em

One of my body posture weaknesses is my upper back - when doing front squats or cleans my shoulders tend to "roll forward". In addition to my upper back weakness (the lack of) my shoulder mobility is a limiting factor as well. My buddy advised me to incorporate Bent-Over Barbell Rows into my training program to work on my upper back - and I obeyed. :) He told me to keep the hip ankle at about 90 degrees and my elbows slightly flared throughout the whole movement to hit my upper back and a little bit of lats. When initiating the movement I'm supposed to first pull my shoulder blades down and secondly squeeze them together (as if I was trying to crack a walnut with my shoulder blades). I'm still struggling somewhat with my execution, but with time and regular self-analysis comes perfect form. :) #crossfit #bodybuilding #fitness #athlete #fitspo #fitfam #instafit #bb #rows #back #shoulders #squeeze #gainz #perfect #form #health #longevity #inspiration #motivation #dedication #determination
Um vĂ­deo publicado por Fitness Inspiration & Fun (@alexbrechtl) em

In my humble opinion stiff-legged deadlifts are one of the best exercises for thick, "hanging" hamstrings. When I first started doing them I would feel them mostly in my lower back and glutes until I realized that I kept my legs too stiff and thus took my hammies somewhat "out of the game". For me, the key is to keep my knees slightly bent allowing me to better squeeze the heck out of my hammies throughout the whole movement. I begin the movement by flexing my hammies, sticking my butt out and lower the weight until I feel a nice stretch in my hammies. On the way "back" (to the top of the movement) I focus on initiating the movement by squeezing my hammies and pulling the weight by "curling" my heels to my butt (as if I was doing leg curls). Give it a try and make dem hammies grow and burn! 😎 Today's workout: Snatch - 10' EMOM: 70kgx3 Front-Squats (75/85/95% of 160): 120kgx5, 135kgx3, 152,5kgx1, 160kgx1, 165x0,2679 lol SLDL: 145kgx10, 150kgx10 (video) 5' EMOM - Sumo-DL: 160kgx5 (was supposed to do 10' EMOM, but my left hamstring didn't feel right, so I stopped after 5') Tabata 4' - Seated Leg Curls: 75kg 16' EMOM - Leg Press: 270kgx8 "Calm-Down" aka "not for time"-WOD: 5 Squats (60kg) 10 KB-Swings (24kg) 15 Burpees 10 Squats (60kg) 15 KB-Swings (24kg) 20 Burpees 15 Squats (60kg) 20 KB-Swings (24kg) 25 Burpees #crossfit #bodybuilding #fitness #athlete #fitnessmodel #fitnessaddict #love #fit #gains #healthy #lifestyle #workout #training #train #exercise #deadlifts #squats #cleaneating #eatclean #TFler #instagood #inspiration #motivation #dedication #determination
Um vĂ­deo publicado por Fitness Inspiration & Fun (@alexbrechtl) em

Um vĂ­deo publicado por Fitness Inspiration & Fun (@alexbrechtl) em

Do you even bench, brah? Yessir! Do you even have shirts without holes in the armpit-area, brah? Nosir! Is that "jiggling something" covering your abs fat, brah! Yessir! 😁😂 Since it will be at least another 2-3 months until I can get back to weightlifting and CrossFit, I'm currently getting pretty much 100% fat...eeerr I mean I'm currently doing 100% aesthetics-inspired bodybuilding training with a lil' bit of powerlifting "here and there". Hit chest with mah homeboy @chriskronwald today and worked my way up to 150kg (330lbs) for 1 rep on the decline - thanks for the spot, bro! Did 5 "pre-exhausting" warm-up sets before to ensure me some hypertrophy as well (50kgx20, 70kgx18, 90kgx13, 110kgx8, 130kgx4). Haven't done that much weight in quite some time, so I'm pretty happy with my progress so far. 😎 #crossfit #bodybuilding #fitness #rebel #fitnessmodel #fitnessaddict #benchpress #brah #love #fun #fit #getfit #instafit #fitfam #healthy #lifestyle #workout #training #train #exercise #cleaneating #instagood #inspiration #motivation #bulkpowders
Um vĂ­deo publicado por Fitness Inspiration & Fun (@alexbrechtl) em

Nenhum comentĂĄrio:

Postar um comentĂĄrio