Site Meter

segunda-feira, 26 de junho de 2017

HOMENS MUSCULOSOS DE MALHA | MUSCLE MEN IN LYCRA: NEGÃO GOSTOSO DA MALA GRANDE MARCANDO

NEGÃO GOSTOSO



FINCH
 


Andrew Holztrager
💥Boom baby💥 ran into a good friend of mine who was my neighbor in high school yesterday. He asked me if I surprised myself at what I had done since high school. Was a little surprised by the question itself but, actually, I did surprise myself. • Nowhere in my mind did I see myself being at this point several years earlier. Some good advice from another friend that has held true was simply "Keep going. Don't fall off the train like so many do and you will one day get somewhere you didn't even know you were going." • So, there are good days and bad days and days you don't even want to get out of bed. But never give up and never keep working on yourself! Thanks for all the support guys - appreciate you so much 🙌🏼💪🏼 - #transformation #transformationtuesday #keeprising #furiousarmy #littleA #bigA #grind #fitness #physique #ink #tattoo #cr2 #cr2talent
Uma publicação compartilhada por Andrew Holztrager (@aholztrager) em





FREDDYRIO



JONATHAN




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário